Monday, March 3, 2008

Starting out

I realized today that my kids' lives are passing me by. My Addison is 2 1/2 and my Judah is 8 1/2 months.

This past weekend was rough. Judah has a cold and was refusing to nurse. With each and every feed he would refuse to eat. I take it so personally and each time feel like our nursing relationship will end. :-(

Addison bit me! yes she did! And broke skin and left a big old bruise with 4 teeth marks. I could have killed her. She also told me yesterday that she likes Daddy and judah better. Sigh. is this what its like to parent a girl?

Had a fun Saturday though. Went to our God daughter Mishy's 3rd birthday party and had a bunch of friends over to play Wii and juimp on the mattress on the floor. Addison calls it "Aweez Mattress" because my MIL's cousin Lousise slept on it once.

No comments: